I would love to see BGT expand their WWI US product line with more WWI US equipment. This would not only compliment what you currently offer, but allow the discerning collector quality equipment that would carry over well to WWII 'bashes.
Things I would specifically like to see:
- M-1912 V-flap twin lift-the-dot 1911 magazine pouch
- M-1918 rounded flap twin lift-the-dot 1911 magazine pouch
- M-1905 long bayonet with the M-1910 scabbard in canvas with the russet leather tip
- M-1910 aluminum canteen with aluminum cap
- M-1910 double-snap first aid pouch
Oh - and one item for WWII:
- the early war zippered U.S. Army lensatic compass pouch
The WWI items I've mentioned above would be great for pre-WWI and WWI figure projects as well as carry over through the inner-war years and perhaps most importantly would be quite useful for accuracy-minded collectors when working on their WWII figure projects.
I hope you will give it some consideration; I believe it has merit and would fill a crucial gap in the hobby.